Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Bowie County in Texas
A serious injury due to an accident or negligence can turn your world upside down. Beyond trying to recover, you’re also faced with mounting medical bills and dealing with your insurance or workers’ compensation. The attorneys at Roper & White understand what you’re going through and can help you get back on your feet.
Bowie County Personal Injury Attorneys Fighting for Your Rights
At Roper & White, we’re here when you need us—we’ll respond to your call promptly. With years of experience in personal injury law, our attorneys will fight for your legal rights to the compensation you deserve. We do it all, so you can focus on what matters most: your health and recovery.
Our Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our attorneys are well-versed in personal injury law. We handle many cases on behalf of our Bowie County clients in many practice areas:
- Car accidents: Car accidents can leave you with injury and property damage. We can help you receive the compensation you deserve, while you focus on recovery.
- Truck and 18-wheeler wrecks: Truck wrecks can leave you with a serious injury that requires life long medical care. They’re also delicate cases that often involve multiple parties. We have the experience necessary to protect your rights.
- Workplace accidents: Sometimes, workers’ comp isn’t enough to cover your injuries and care required. We’ll help you build your workplace accident case so that you receive what’s necessary to get back to work.
- Dog bites: Dog bites are traumatic situations that can result in serious injury or even death. If you or a loved one has suffered a dog bite, we can help.
- Slip-and-fall injuries: Did you slip on the wet floor of a retail establishment? Did you fall at work? No matter where you’re injury occurred, our attorneys are here to craft a persuasive claim for compensation.
- Day care center negligence: Many children are hurt each year due to day care center negligence. If your child has been injured while in another’s care, we’re here to help.
Serving Those in Bowie County and Beyond
Roper & White Attorneys at Law is proud to serve Bowie County and the surrounding counties of Cass, Morris, Titus and Red River. We’re also proud to serve those who call Bowie County home in the cities and towns of Texarkana, New Boston, De Kalb, Maud, Redwater, Leary, Nash, Spring Hill and Dalby Springs.
Wherever you are, you can count on us. Our attorneys handle everything for you after your accident or injury. If we need to visit the accident site, we’ll go. If we need to help you locate a local doctor or medical professional, we’ll do so. You can count on us.
Call Us to Schedule Your Free Consultation Today
If you’ve been injured in an accident, the time is now to reach out for help. The attorneys at Roper & White are here to support you. To learn more about your potential case or to schedule an appointment for a free consultation, give us a call at 903-270-1281 or send us a message.