Dedicated Texas Slip-And-Fall Injury Attorneys
Did you suffer an injury after slipping or tripping and falling on someone else’s property? If so, you may be eligible to receive compensation for your injuries.
Our Texas slip-and-fall injury attorneys are here to help you recover what you have lost due to your accident. While we cannot eliminate the injuries you have suffered, we can seek remuneration in the form of financial compensation. Call our Sulphur Springs law office to discuss a slip-and-fall accident that involved any of the following:
- Slippery floors or other surfaces (due to water or ice)
- Poorly maintained surfaces
- Broken or uneven walkways
- Defective or broken stairs
- Unsafe elevators or escalators
Get The Compensation You Are Due After A Slip-And-Fall Injury
Texas law allows for the recovery of financial compensation in cases of proven fault after slip-and-fall accidents.
- Loss of past and future wages
- Current and future medical care costs
- Pain and suffering
Our dedicated injury attorneys will gather all information needed to build a strong claim for you that gets you maximum compensation. This includes ensuring you attend your medical appointments and get the care you need now, so we can identify what you will need in the future and how your new standard of living is different from what you were used to.
We collaborate often with trauma experts, chiropractors and other medical professionals to help document injuries and physical and emotional disabilities. We know what to ask about and how to craft a persuasive claim for compensation.
Important Things To Know About Slip-And-Fall Cases
Here are a few important items that you should understand before you even pick up the phone to call our Northeast Texas law firm:
- Slip-and-fall or trip-and-fall accidents are a form of premises liability. The owner of the premises has some level of duty to make sure the premises remain free and clear of dangerous conditions or defects. That level of duty varies based on your relationship to the commercial or residential property owner. We can help you figure out where you fit in this relationship and what level of duty was owed to you.
- Time is of the essence in making a claim. Premises liability actions have a statute of limitations on them in Texas. This means you have a short window of time in which you can file a lawsuit to seek financial recovery. Miss the timeframe, and you lose all rights to compensation.
Call Our Slip-And-Fall Injury Lawyers In Texas For A Free Consultation
You do not have to suffer alone. Bring your worries and fears to us. We will stand by your side as we seek the compensation you deserve.
Based in Sulphur Springs, our Texas personal injury attorneys are available to assist all slip-and-fall accident victims across the northeast part of our great state. Call us today at 903-270-1281 or contact our attorneys online to schedule your free consultation.