Roper & White: Wood County Personal Injury Attorneys
Have you been injured in a car accident or due to negligence? If so, you may be struggling through pain and stress due to your mounting medical bills. You don’t have to go through this process alone. The attorneys at Roper & White are here to support you.
Serving Wood County and the Surrounding Area
Our attorneys are proud to serve Wood County in Texas and the surrounding area. We also serve clients throughout the bordering counties of Hopkins, Franklin, Camp, Upshur, Smith, Van Zandt and Rains. Our practice area spans the cities and towns inside Wood County, including:
Whether your accident happened in your hometown or another county, we’ll go wherever we need to go to build your case. From visiting scenes of your accident to helping you locate a physician in your area, distance doesn’t stop us from supporting you during this time.
Personal Injury Cases We Handle in Wood County, Texas
The attorneys at Roper & White provide experienced legal counsel in a wide range of personal injury practice areas. From car accidents to dog bites, you can trust us to protect your legal rights. What personal injury cases do we handle in Wood County, Texas?
- Truck accidents
- Serious injury and death
- Car accidents
- Workplace accidents
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Dog bites
- Day care center negligence
Choose Roper & White for Experienced Legal Support
You have virtually endless choices when it comes to selecting an attorney to support you. Our clients choose us due to our dedication to fighting on your behalf. In fact, we pledge to:
- Respond quickly: We know that time is of the essence. That’s why we respond promptly to your calls. We’ll also answer all of your questions before moving forward.
- Meet you where you are: We’ll drive to your hospital room or home if you’re too injured to travel to us. If your case requires, we’ll also visit the site of your accident, regardless of location.
- Help you locate medical care: If you don’t have health insurance, we’ll work to help you find a healthcare provider in your area who can help. Your health is a priority for us—we’ll ensure your medical needs are met.
- Obtain the right evidence: To build your case, we’ll obtain all the necessary documents from your doctor or the hospital as well as any police reports.
Call Us Today to Schedule Your Free Consultation
Have you been injured? Have you lost a loved one due to someone else’s negligence? Our attorneys are here to help you receive the compensation you deserve. To discuss your potential case through a free consultation, give us a call to schedule at 903-270-1281 or send us a message.