Experienced Personal Injury Attorneys Serving Texarkana, Texas
After an accident, there are many things you might worry about. You might worry you won’t be able to pay your medical bills or provide for your family while out of work. At Roper & White, we’re here to support you through this time. Our award-winning attorneys are here to help you receive the compensation you deserve for your injuries.
Our Texarkana Personal Injury Practice Areas
Our Texarkana attorneys serve those suffering from injuries due to a wide range of accidents. Some of our practice areas include:
- Car accidents
- Truck and 18-wheeler wrecks
- Workplace accidents
- Serious injury and death
- Dog bites
- Slip-and-fall injuries
- Day care center negligence
Serving Texarkana and the Surrounding Area
Our attorneys serve Texarkana as well as the surrounding metropolitan area. We also serve Bowie County in its entirety. No matter where you live in this area, we’re here to support you. If you’re too injured to come into the office, we’ll meet you at your home or in the hospital.
Injured in a car accident in Texarkana? To help build your case, we’ll visit the accident site to ensure we have all of the facts.
Why You Should Consider Hiring a Texarkana Personal Injury Attorney
Many individuals who suffer an injury after an accident wonder if hiring an attorney is necessary. Although you have the choice to reach out to an attorney or not, there are specific benefits you’ll receive if you do. A personal injury attorney will:
- Help you find medical treatment: Even if you don’t have health insurance, an attorney can help you locate medical care. We know plenty of providers in the Texarkana area who are willing to help.
- Give you peace of mind: When you work with an attorney, you can rest assured that they’re working on your behalf. Instead of focusing on your claim, you can focus on your recovery.
- Help you receive the compensation you deserve: Medical bills and personal property repairs will add up over time. Your attorney can help you receive the compensation you need to remain financially secure.
- Keep your claim and settlement on track: Attorneys dedicate time to your claim. Instead of trying to file the paperwork and follow the steps alone, your attorney will work on your behalf. As a result, your claim and settlement are kept moving forward.
Injured? Call Us to Schedule Your Free Consultation.
If you’ve been injured or if you’ve lost a loved one due to an accident, we’re here to support you through the legal process. You don’t have to try and handle it all on your own. To discuss your case with a personal injury attorney, give us a call at 903-270-1281 or send us a message.